These would also be great for any grown-up party.
- Bread: either thin cut baguettes or pre-prepared crustinis (You can find them at some grocery stores) Make your own crustinis
- Sun dried Tomatos (we used ones from Costco)
- Balsamic Glaze
Now for the super easy directions...
- Prepare crustinis
- Place a small amount of sun dried tomatos on each crustini
- Lay all the crustinis on the serving platter
- Squeeze a good amount of balsamic glaze over all of them
Now you need a party idea... Find some great ones here.